Cable Assembler - Part-time
Assembles electronic circuit boards, cables, and subassemblies manually or semi-automatically with a high degree of quality
- Performs basic assembly of products in either the cable, wiring, or the PCB assembly groups according to documentation.
- Responsibilities may include all or some of the following: preparation of parts, actual assembly, testing and packaging of cables, sub-assemblies or printed circuit boards to customer specifications.
- Utilizes documentation such as assembly drawings, Bills of Material, product flow charts and work instructions to assemble product.
- May perform soldering, fabricating, crimping, mechanical assembly, or operate wave solder machine.
- Self-inspects work throughout the assembly process.
- Maintains neat and orderly work area to ensure efficiency and no safety hazards.
- Meets all quality, quantity and established manufacturing practices to satisfy customer requirements.
EDUCATION: High school diploma or education/experience equivalent.
EXPERIENCE: 12 – 18 months experience in manufacturing
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS: Good hand/eye coordination. Ability to distinguish colors. Ability to read and write, able to interpret assembly drawings.
Micromeritics is a drug free and tobacco-free workplace and as such, we test for drugs and nicotine as part of our pre-employment process. Those who test positive for nicotine and/or drug use will not be hired.
EEO / Male / Female / Veteran / Disability