Global Service Administration Specialist
Under general supervision and reporting directly to the Global Service Director, this position is responsible for coordinating and monitoring the activities of Micromeritics Service Representatives in order to provide seamless customer service in the areas of installation and servicing of Micromeritics’ instruments and related equipment in both the factory and field. This critical role will be an integral part of the Service Leadership Team and be provided service element responsibilities along with other key management members. The job requires extensive experience with Information Systems (IS) and will be a primary liaison between Service and Accounting. The position is additionally responsible for successfully interacting with Micromeritics’ customers (end users, subsidiaries, agents, distributors, and other departments) on a frequent basis and will be expected to foster a strong rapport with them through effective oral and written communications.
EDUCATION: Minimum of a two-year technical degree required (BS is desired), or education/experience equivalent.
EXPERIENCE: Minimum of five years of executive administration experience on a national or international service team.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Must possess strong verbal, written and presentation communication skills
- Must possess strong customer-facing skills
- Must possess strong planning and prioritization skills
- Must possess strong problem solving skills
- Must have ability to work in a matrix environment with discipline and process orientation
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Must possess strong PC skills
- A strong aptitude for US and International geography is a plus
- Experience working with SyteLine Field Service Plus is helpful
This job summary indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent. It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbent may be asked to perform other duties as required.
Micromeritics is a drug free and tobacco-free workplace and as such,we test for drugs and nicotine as part of our pre-employment process.Those who test positive for nicotine and/or drug use will not be hired.
EEO / Male / Female / Veteran / Disability
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include the Position Title above in your subject line.