Part-Time Materials Processor I – Weekends
Under direct supervision, responsible for supporting maximum shipping efficiency for incoming and outgoing inventory. Assemble, count, receive, label, stock, pick, pack, process, and deliver materials.Safely operate equipment and machinery, including pallet jacks and forklifts. Provide support to Materials/Warehouse staff as needed.
*THIS IS A PART-TIME POSITION WORKING WEEKEND HOURS
EDUCATION: High School Diploma or GED.
EXPERIENCE: Zero to two (0 – 2) years of stockroom experience.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic reading, writing, and mathematical (arithmetic) skills.
- Must possess a general knowledge of basic computer application and touch typing skills.
- Must be able to use hands and arms in handling, positioning, and moving materials repetitiously.
- Must be able to lift 35 to 50 pounds on a consistent basis.
This job summary indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent. It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbent may be asked to perform other duties as required.
Micromeritics is a drug free and tobacco-free workplace and as such, we test for drugs and nicotine as part of our pre-employment process. Those who test positive for nicotine and/or drug use will not be hired.
EEO / Male / Female / Veteran / Disability
Please email your resume to email@example.com. Please be sure to include the Position Title above in your subject line.