Micromeritics Senior Scientist chosen to be on the International Advisory Board for CESEP 2015 - 8/28/2015
CESEP 2015 provides a forum to discuss carbon-related topics, bringing together scientists, engineers, and technologists from all over the world to Poznan, Poland. The conference, held October 18-22, 2015, will include keynote lecturers by well-known invited speakers, oral presentations, and scientific posters.
Senior Scientist, Dr. Jacek Jagiello will be a part of the International Advisory Board for the inaugural International Conference on Carbon for Energy Storage/Conversion and Environment Protection (CESEP). This is Dr. Jagiello’s 2nd invitation to participate as a board member and 5th time being a lecturer at the conference.
The conference topics include, but are not limited to:
- synthesis of new forms of carbons
- structural and nanotextural characterization
- supercapacitors, lithium batteries and other advanced batteries
- gas separation and gas storage
- carbon as catalysts and catalyst support
- adsorption of gas-phase pollutants
- carbon for water production and remediation
- in-situ techniques
Dr. Jacek Jagiello received his M.S. degree in chemistry from Jagiellonian University, in Krakow, Poland, with a specialty in Quantum Chemistry. He received his Doctorate in Chemistry at M. Curie-Sklodowska University, Lublin, Poland in 1984, studying the thermodynamics of physical adsorption on heterogeneous surfaces.