Translate this page: Spanish
Flowsorb III 2305 - 2310
Surface Area Analyzer
• Instrument and/or Accessory Quote • U.S.A. Sales Engineer Locator • International Contact Information
Contract Sample Analysis
• Operator Training
The Flowsorb III 2305 / 2310
provides single-point and multipoint BET surface area measurements with speed, accuracy, and reliability. Samples having surface areas from 0.01 m2/g to over 1,000 m2
/g are easily accommodated.
The FlowSorb III measures surface area using the flowing gas method, which involves the continuous flow of an adsorptive and inert gas mixture over the sample at atmospheric pressure.
The FlowSorb III’s reproducibility is better than 0.5%. The FlowSorb III 2310 features a built-in Dewar elevator for completely automated analysis and rewarming fan for rapidly warming the sample tube to increase the speed of the sample analysis.
Single injection calibration provides fast start-up and high sample throughput. Specially designed sample holders can be attached and removed from the instrument with one hand. These quick connect/disconnects have a built-in isolation valve to prevent sample contamination. The FlowSorb III 2305 features a Dewar support latch system that provides one-handed convenience and safe-guards against LN2 spills. Simple in design, the Flow-Sorb III requires minimal training time and leaves little chance of operator error. Automatic mode switching for adsorption and desorption is accomplished without operator attention. The low purchase price of the FlowSorb III and its accessories make this instrument one of the most inexpensive ways for a laboratory to begin measuring BET surface area.
- Ultra-stable detector eliminates drift and need for constant readjustment.
- Cold trap conveniently located in front vs. side placement, as in other instruments. This placement reduces the chance of breakage as compared to side placement.
- Single-injection calibration requires only one control setting. Adaptable to any non corrosive adsorbate mix.
- All controls and displays are at eye/arm level, out of spill zone.
- Built-in sample preparation.
- The FlowSorb III 2310 features a built-in dewar elevator for completely automated analysis and rewarming fan for rapidly warming the sample tube to increase the speed of sample analysis
- The thermal conductivity detector eliminates temperature-induced drift resulting in highly repeatable results.
- Single-injection calibration provides fast start-up and high sample throughput.
- The FlowSorb III 2305 features a dewar support latch system that provides one-hand convenience and safeguards against liquid nitrogen spills.
- Five different types of sample tubes are available including a monolith-type tube for large samples.
FlowSorb - Peer Reviewed Scientific Papers published in 2011
ASTM Methods - Surface Area and Gas Adsorption
Free physisorption data analysis software:
Link to: CUSTOM ENGINEERED PRODUCTS
Since the 1960's Micromeritics has been modifying standard products and accessories to accommodate special needs. We have now expanded this service to include custom-designed analyzers and accessories.
A Note About 32- and 64-Bit Windows and Micromeritics' Software
Micromeritics products are designed to operate in most Microsoft Windows environments. However, more current versions of Microsoft Windows, specifically the 64-bit version of Windows 7, lack some of the services once offered by Microsoft. Because of this, Micromeritics applications will not operate with 64-bit operating systems. Micromeritics software applications are directly compatible with 32-bit version operating systems only. In cases where a 64-bit operating system may be corporate-required or essential for running other software programs, Virtual PC software and a 32-bit operating system should be installed on the host computer (64 bit) as a guest operating system. This will allow proper installation and operation of the Micromeritics application.